SouthVale: The World School aims in partnership with our community to be creative in developing internationally minded students who are active, compassionate and respectful life-long learners. We aim to foster the personal and academic development of students through an authentic, supportive and engaging environment and a comprehensive and balanced curriculum. Students will take learnings supplementing the solutions based on environment and sustainability.
Our purpose at SouthVale: The World School is to promote learning for life by:
- The needs of the children come first.
- Everyone in the community is special and important.
- Each of us work together to be the best we can in a stimulating learning environment.
- Learning is active, meaningful and creative.
- We have high expectations of ourselves and each other.