CAS (CREATIVITY, ACTIVITY, SERVICE)
Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) is one of the three essential elements that every student must complete as part of the Diploma Programme (DP).
THE GOALS ARE TO:
- Share talents with others in a community.
- Experience education beyond the classroom.
- Develop positive attitudes and values.
- Serve the community as a complement to intellectual development.
- Develop the ability to work with others.
- Promote international understanding.
- Encourage the development of new skills and interests.
- Develop links with local, national and international communities.
- Develop a sense of responsibility and discovery.
- CAS involves students in a range of activities alongside their academic studies.